BFO-Based Engineering Ontologies
From NCOR Wiki
Revision as of 14:01, 11 March 2019 by Phismith
- Francesco Furini, Rahul Rai, Barry Smith, Georgio Colombo & Venkat Krovi, Development of a Manufacturing Ontology for Functionally Graded Materials, Proceedings of International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE), August 21-24, 2016, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Thomas J. Hagedorn, Sundar Krishnamurty & Ian R. Grosse, A Knowledge-Based Method for Innovative Design for Additive Manufacturing Supported by Modular Ontologies, Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engingeering, 18(2), 021009 (Mar 19, 2018) 10.1115/1.4039455.
- Mary Bone, Mark Blackburn, Benjamin Kruse, John Dzielski, Thomas Hagedorn & Ian R. Grosse, Toward an Interoperability and Integration Framework to Enable Digital Thread, Systems 6 (4), 46, 2018 [doi:10.3390/systems6040046].
- Lucas Mesmer & Andrew Olewnik, Enabling Supplier Discovery Through a Part-Focused Manufacturing Process Ontology, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 31(1), 2018, 87-100 .
- Munira Mohd Ali, Rahul Rai, J. Neil Otte & Barry Smith, A Product Life Cycle Ontology for Additive Manufacturing, Computers in Industry 105, (2019), 191-203 .
- Damiano Arena, Farhad Ameri, Dimitris Kiritsis, Skill Modelling for Digital Factories, IFIP International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems. APMS 2018: Advances in Production Management Systems. Smart Manufacturing for Industry 4.0, 2018, 318-326
- Ana Correia, Dragan Stokic, Rebecca Siafaka, Sebastian Scholze, Ontology for colaborative development of product service systems based on Basic Formal Ontology, 2017 International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC).
- Thomas Hagedorn, Supporting Engineering Design of Additively Manufactured Medical Devices with Knowledge Management Through Ontologies, Dissertation University of Massachusetts Amherst, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, February 2018.
- J. Neil Otte, Ron Rudnicki & Barry Smith, Coordinated Holistic Alignment of Manufacturing Processes, 2017.