From NCOR Wiki
Revision as of 22:31, 28 January 2019 by Phismith
- Industrial Ontologies Workshop, Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Oslo, Norway, February 4-7, 2019
- Buffalo Ontology Group Meeting, Jeannette Martin Room, 5th Floor, Capen Hall, University at Buffalo, 4pm, Feb 11, 2019
- There will be UB Ontology Group Meeting from 4:00 to 5:30pm on Monday February 11 in the Jeanette Martin Room on the 5th floor of Capen Hall; including presentation by David Limbaugh on the Cognitive Process Ontology and its Application to Diagnostic Processes.
- Ontology for Precision Medicine: From Genomes to Public Health, Seventh Clinical and Translational Science Ontology Workshop, Orlando, Florida, February 20-21, 2019
- International Conference on Biomedical Ontologies, Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, NY, July 29-August 2, 2019
- See here