BFO-Based Engineering Ontologies
From NCOR Wiki
Revision as of 14:55, 20 March 2019 by Phismith
- Eric Little, Joseph Eberle, Fred Turino, Utilizing Ontologies for Petrochemical Applications, Stefano Borgo and Leonardo Lesmo (eds.), Formal Ontologies Meet Industry, (Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications, Volume 174), 2008, 22-32.
- Francesco Furini, Rahul Rai, Barry Smith, Georgio Colombo & Venkat Krovi, Development of a Manufacturing Ontology for Functionally Graded Materials, Proceedings of International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE), August 21-24, 2016, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Stefan Suwelack, Markus Stoll, Manuel Serf, Nikola Bursac, Albert Albers, Rolf Bendl, Rüdiger Dillmann and Stefanie Speidel, Towards Cognitive Computer Aided Engineering, Conference, Proceedings of the International Association for the Engineering Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Community, NAFEMS Americas Conference, June 2016.
- Thomas J. Hagedorn, Sundar Krishnamurty & Ian R. Grosse, A Knowledge-Based Method for Innovative Design for Additive Manufacturing Supported by Modular Ontologies, Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engingeering, 18(2), 021009 (Mar 19, 2018).
- Mary Bone, Mark Blackburn, Benjamin Kruse, John Dzielski, Thomas Hagedorn & Ian R. Grosse, Toward an Interoperability and Integration Framework to Enable Digital Thread, Systems 6 (4), 46, 2018.
- Lucas Mesmer & Andrew Olewnik, Enabling Supplier Discovery Through a Part-Focused Manufacturing Process Ontology, International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, 31(1), 2018, 87-100.
- Munira Mohd Ali, Rahul Rai, J. Neil Otte & Barry Smith, A Product Life Cycle Ontology for Additive Manufacturing, Computers in Industry 105, (2019), 191-203.
- Damiano Arena, Farhad Ameri, Dimitris Kiritsis, Skill Modelling for Digital Factories, IFIP International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems. APMS 2018: Advances in Production Management Systems. Smart Manufacturing for Industry 4.0, 2018, 318-326
- Ana Correia, Dragan Stokic, Rebecca Siafaka, Sebastian Scholze, Ontology for Collaborative Development of Product Service Systems based on Basic Formal Ontology, 2017 International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation (ICE/ITMC).
- J. Neil Otte, Dimitris Kiritsis, Munira Binti Mohd Ali, Ruoyu Yang, Binbin Zhang, Ron Rudnicki, Rahul Rai, Barry Smith, An Ontological Approach to Representing the Product Life Cycle, forthcoming in Applied Ontology.
- Thomas Hagedorn, Supporting Engineering Design of Additively Manufactured Medical Devices with Knowledge Management Through Ontologies, Dissertation University of Massachusetts Amherst, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, February 2018.
- J. Neil Otte, Ron Rudnicki & Barry Smith, Coordinated Holistic Alignment of Manufacturing Processes, 2017.