Industrial Ontologies Foundry (IOF) Workshop
The Industrial Ontologies Foundry (IOF) Workshop
Date: July 18th and 19th, 2018
Time: 8:30am-5pm, both days
Registration Registration Page
Note: The workshop requires an $80 registration fee, which covers catering, workspace, and technology for two days. However, there is also an optional multi-course dinner for $40 that may be paid in advance at registration.
- For further information please contact Neil Otte
Draft Agenda: Wednesday, July 18
Project Status: Review where we are in terms of projects
- 1. Review of Use Cases
- 2. Reports from domain (bottom up) working groups
- 3. Report from Top-Down working group
- 4. Where are we now?
- 5. Roadmap (first round)
Draft Agenda: Thursday, July 19
- 6. Breakout groups will focus on technical challenges facing IOF
- - Ontology Merging - how do we resolve conflicts among ontologies within IOF?
- - Ontology Versioning
- - Best Practices and and Software Environments for Collaborative Distributed Ontology Development
- 7. Plenary discussion of Breakout Groups
- 8. Roadmap (second round)